Technology companies are continuing to gather significant investments from venture capitalists. Major tech startups like Uber, Airbnb, and SpaceX are among the most highly valued private companies, according to the PitchBook study report.
But, recent significant investments into booming tech startups including Slack, Instacart, and Stripe have brought new players into the spotlight. Now, there are almost too many billion-dollar startups to count.
Uber’s $72 billion valuation solidifies the company’s spot at the top. However, the rideshare platform plans to go public next year, so the No. 1 spot will soon be up for grabs.
Below are the 10 most valuable tech firms in USA:
- Credit Karma provides a platform for consumer finance and free credit score reports. Its main headquarter is in San Francisco, California. The Latest investment amount of this company is $175 million (June 2015). It was founded in 2007. The company’s platform provides saving recommendations based on data estimates as well as financial education and use of free tools, such as the credit report card and credit card statistics, allowing users to monitor and accomplish different aspects of their credit financial health.
- Wish is a digital shopping app provider, headquartered in San Francisco, California. The latest investment amount of this company is $500 million (May 2017). It was founded in 2010. It is the provider of a mobile e-commerce platform designed to sell items directly from the manufacturer. The company’s platform provides digital shopping by leveraging a global supply chain of direct suppliers and avoiding retail overhead costs, enabling individual users to buy directly using their smartphones.
- Houzz is one of the most valuable tech firms in USA that provides a platform for home renovation and design. It is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. The Latest investment amount of this company is $400 million (June 2017). It was founded in 2008. The company provides everything they need to improve their homes from start to finish online or from a mobile device. The company’s platform connects millions of homeowners, home design enthusiasts and home improvement professionals across the globe, and features a large residential design database and a vibrant community empowered by technology, enabling users to find design inspiration, get advice, buy products and hire the professionals they need to help turn their ideas into reality.
- DoorDash is an on-demand food delivery app. It is headquartered in San Francisco, California. The Latest investment amount of this company is $250 million (August 2018). It was founded in 2013. The company dedicated to providing on-demand food-ordering and delivery services. The company’s application gives wide range restaurants and menus to select from for a single meal or large groups with features to schedule delivery and real-time order tracking, allowing users to easily and conveniently order their favorite food for delivery at the time and place of their choice.
- Snowflake is headquartered in San Mateo, California. The Latest investment amount of this company is $450 million (October 2018). It was founded in 2012. Snowflake was the developer of a SaaS-based cloud data warehousing platform designed to safely and efficiently store, transform and analyze business data. The company’s platform includes data infrastructure for the cloud, with focus on big data, security, and storage for bringing together all users, all data and all workloads in a single cloud service, allowing businesses to access data from any location.
- Intarcia Therapeutics is one of the technology companies in USA which develop therapeutic drugs for chronic diseases. It is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The Latest investment amount of this company is $615 million (August 2017). It was founded in 1995. It is the developer of drug therapies that deliver an improved therapeutic outcome while enhancing patients’ quality of life.
- Peloton develops at-home stationary bikes with immersive online experience. It is headquartered in New York. The Latest investment amount of this company is $550 million (August 2018). It was founded in 2012. The developer of integrated at-home fitness equipment designed to engage and adapt to people’s needs. The company’s fitness equipment includes a stationary bike fused with a sweat proof tablet that provides live-streaming, instructor-led, group fitness classes, enabling customers to receive an immersive fitness experience.
- SoFi provides financial services for loaning and wealth management. It is one of the most valuable tech firms, headquartered in San Francisco, California. The Latest investment amount of this company is $500 million (March 2017). SoFo was founded in 2011 and is projected to drift into the top tech companies in the world.
- Compass provides a platform for real estate agents and customers. It is headquartered in New York. The Latest investment amount of this company is $400 million (September 2018). It was founded in 2012. Compass is a modern real estate platform designed to help everyone find their place in the world. The company’s end-to-end technology platform decreases the resistance and frustration connected with selling, buying, or renting a property by giving real estate agents with a set of accessories to increase efficiency and sales volume, facilitating customers to search for apartments, schedule visits and apply for properties.
- Machine Zone develops mobile games for multiplayer experiences. It is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. The Latest investment amount of this company is $330 million (August 2016). It was founded in 2007. The company is a developer of mobile games designed to give an entertainment in multiplayer experiences. The company’s games give a vital global data ecosystem which breaks down linguistic and geographic barriers by combining an unusual number of global players in one gaming world.
The company’s proprietary subcutaneous delivery system comprised of three unique technologies, including a stabilization technology that supports for proteins, peptides, antibody fragments, and other highly potent small molecules to be maintained at or over human body temperatures for up to three years or more. A matchstick-sized osmotic mini-pump that is located just under the dermal layer of skin to present a continuous and steady flow of medication and a placement technology including proprietary tools designed to provide an optimal user experience.
It is the provider of social financial solutions intended to provide lending and wealth management. The company’s services include online banking, personal, mortgage and student loans, as well as refinancing, wealth management and life insurance, enabling members to receive a lower interest rate based on their unique criteria that include: career experience, monthly income, financial history, and education.
Lots of other valuable tech firms are available in the USA. They are using IoT and latest technology trending platforms to manage their business. We provide an on-demand platform to manage business via app conveniently with a few taps. If you want to get an on-demand platform for your business, contact us today.