Advisory for Businesses to Effectively Tackle Coronavirus
The Global outbreak of Coronavirus is affecting each one of us. At Mob Inspire, we believe that technology can change lives. Companies are experimenting new ways to stay productive. We are all adapting and responding in our way, and we will continue to play our role in helping all emerge stronger.
Amid the coronavirus outbreak, influencers and investors are guiding startup founders to look closely at every aspect of their business while staying safe by adopting precautionary measures, which is the key to stay safe from Coronavirus. In this article, we will highlight the ways to keep your Startup business functioning well while handling the COVID-19 situation.
Turmoil can also offer opportunities, as changing market conditions and circumstances create new challenges to solve and opportunities for startups to grow their businesses.
Hard times bring out the actual role of company leaders. Be realistic and human, but do your best to keep a level head under pressure.
The biggest challenge is an extremely uncertain situation due to Covid-19, where different scenarios are almost equally possible. Therefore, it is the responsibility of every person just to adopt the right ways to overcome or prevent the worst situation.
We urge you to avoid creating panicky as it stimulates unnecessary fears. However, stay ready if this downturn lasts for an extended period. Companies should re-examine hiring plans, think about how sales and marketing change in a work-from-home environment, and consider cash reserves.
To protect ourselves from this virus, all of us need to participate. What we have learned together has enabled us to adopt the best practices to fight from Corona’s impact. One of those lessons to minimize the risk of the virus’ transmission is to maximize social distance.
How to Stay Safe from Coronavirus?
Covid-19 has spread across 167 countries around the world thus far. It is quickly spreading and the best time to control this disease is taking essential steps at stage 1.
Italy reported its first two cases on January 30, 2020. The number of confirmed affected cases reached 15000 in just over a month. It is evident from these stats that the number of infected people has increased tremendously within a few days and is still continuing. However, taking precautionary measures at the initial stage can save thousands of lives.
Adopting precautionary measures is very crucial and the key to preventing novel coronavirus.
- Stay away from public gatherings as it is increasing through person-to-person transmission.
- Wear masks to prevent spreading germs through sneezing or breathing.
- Wash hands frequently to keep germs away, especially before eating.
- Use sanitizer and extensive deep cleaning should be at the top priority.
- Increase the use of Vitamin C to strengthen the immune system as the fatality rate is significantly high among people with a weak immune system.
- Eat a diet rich in fruits and vegetables
- Stay at home as much as possible to avoid exposure to affected people.
- Don’t panic if you are having symptoms of Coronavirus as patients can recover from this disease by strengthening their immune system. Taking stress is becoming a reason to increase the death rate. Fighting corona is possible, especially in countries where its spread is less or at the first stage and the number of reported cases are limited, i.e. under 200.
- People who can work remotely should prefer it. Those who cannot work remotely should maximize interpersonal space.
Being a responsible organization, we realize and consider spreading social awareness as one of our responsibilities to help people in this critical situation. That’s how Mob Inspire has tackled significant challenges. And it’s how we will rise to tackle this one.