Backend as a Service Platform for Mobile and Web Apps
Did you develop a mobile app or planning to develop one but uncertain about its speed and peak load management? A considerable proportion of apps fail to make a mark due to inefficient development of custom backend. A poor backend is characterized by following disadvantages while building or maintaining the app:
- Poor loading time: An efficient backend should ensure that app does not take more than 6 seconds to load when opened for the first time. Moreover, 2 seconds is the standard time to load when opening as a returning user.
- Slower Development Speed: You can accelerate the process of mobile app development and ensure to build the app in markedly lower price. Custom apps take excessively more time.
- Expensive Development: The custom app development process would consume a significant amount of money up to the degree that your bank account might exhaust.
- Server Management: There will always be an overhead of maintaining in-house servers.
- Inability to Scale-up: You will have a hard time scaling up your business. Any effort toward scalability would most likely require additional hardware resources and expertise to maintain them.